Friday, July 9, 2010

Time for Reading Glasses




No, these aren't Kelsey's new glasses....I wish they were :) I've been having lots of trouble with my new contact prescription and have had to go the eye doctor three times to try to figure out the best prescription! When I got my new lenses, I started having difficulty focusing while reading and while working on the computer (kind of a problem when I sometimes spend hours each day writing reports on the computer!) Finally, the doctor decided that I should try reading glasses to see if that helps me with focusing up close. So I bought some today and practiced using them at work when no one was in the office. I felt like a dork trying to figure out how to use them while I typed at the computer and then also having to look at other things across the room. They kind of made me feel sick, but I'm sure I'll get used to them. I think they're helping...but it's a little depressing that I'm at the age of needing reading glasses. Kelsey sure thinks they're cool, though!

No comments: