Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Goodbye to Emma and Time with the Hearings :)















Our internet was down for the past couple of days, and Peter finally got it to work again (after several hours of troubleshooting)! I'm so glad he knows what to do when things like that happen. Today was McKenzie's last day to spend time with her friend Emma, so she had one last sleepover. I had the morning off from work today, so I delivered "room service" to the girls. It was cute to see how excited they were with pancakes (1/2 of them cold) and a few blueberries :) I'm glad they're so easy to please. Mary, Sara, and Alex came over for a little play time, and Mary brought pizza for everyone which was a nice treat. I love the picture of Conner and Alex smiling while sitting together ouside. I spent the rest of the evening visiting families at the migrant camp for my job. I've been working lots of extra hours. It will be nice to have a bit of extra money, but I'm pooped! It's only 8:52, and I'm ready for bed.

No comments: