Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Little Visitor



I haven't been feeling well for the past 6 days, so I have been doing the minimum to get by and haven't been taking many pictures. The best I could do for a post today is a picture of our most recent visitor. McKenzie and Kelsey threw a peanut butter cracker out in the backyard, hoping to feed the birds, but ended up feeding something else.

The girls and I have a 3-day weekend, and Conner has a 4-day weekend. Peter only gets a 2-day weekend, but that's actually a good thing since he's working :) The kids have a couple sleepovers planned, three soccer games, babysitting for their cousins, the Westview football game, and Conner is going to have lunch with Grandma today. I love how the first thing he chooses to do on a day off from school is to e-mail his Grandma and see if she is free to have lunch with him. Spending time with her is always such a treat :)

1 comment:

Kenzie said...

I love this picture! :) Me and Kels were so excited ;) Love you!