Sunday, December 21, 2008







Today is the first day that I'm feeling a little stir crazy. This is the second day where I have had to get my 10,000 steps done in the house. The kids are getting very used to Peter and I jogging around the house or jogging in place while we watch television. My excitement for the day is cleaning out 7 drawers in the kitchen - which took me a couple of hours. They were pretty bad. Actually, the excitement for the day is Conner made us all a delicious macaroni and cheese lunch! This is the first time that he made a "meal" from start to finish without any help. He even cleaned up which is the biggest treat of all. I just called our neighbors and invited ourselves over for a game/movie night. We're bringing all of the cookies from the cookie exchange before we eat them all!

No comments: