Saturday, November 6, 2010

Strange Week


I have to say that I'm glad this week is over. It's been challenging in a few different ways: We officially found out that Peter's last day of work will be Nov. 15th, Conner had a fever and had to miss a day of school, I had to have a CT scan for some very sharp pains I've been having in my head for many months, and Kelsey got sick and had to miss a field trip to Junior Achievement "Biz Town" that she had been looking forward to for 1 1/2 months. The good news is, though, that the CT scan came back normal (as the doctor had said that the CT scan would be done to rule out a small tumor that may have been starting to grow or a bleed in my brain)! I didn't realize how much I had been thinking about it and how much energy was sapped out of me this week, until I got the results yesterday afternoon. Thank God, it's nothing serious. The other good news is Conner is feeling better, Kelsey is also on the mend, and McKenzie had a normal, uneventful week :) Please pray for us that Peter will find another job quickly, as it seems very difficult to be finding jobs these days.

1 comment:

Kate Harpster said...

Trish!!! I had no idea you were having a CT!! I am so sorry, but so thankful that everything is ok. Your family is in our prayers and we love you very much.