Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!












What a wonderful day we had! I woke up early to do my quiet time before all of the Christmas events started. I sat by the tree, listened to Christmas music, read my Bible, and watched the sunrise all before the kids woke up - it was wonderful :) They actually slept in until 7:20. We took our time enjoying opening up gifts and then had cinnamon rolls for breakfast. After lunch we went to see The Blind Side which is one of the most inspirational movies we've ever seen. At home Kelsey spent every free second that she could under her Oregon Duck Snuggie, her soft white blanket, and wearing her new Uggs. For dinner we enjoyed delicious prime rib at Uncle Dan and Aunt Mary's. McKenzie, Kelsey, and I finished off the night with a jog around the neighborhood.

No comments: