Monday, May 14, 2012

Banquet 2012












Conner and McKenzie both had a great time at their high school banquet. It is like a prom, but all grades get to attend. Their school offered a couple of ballroom dancing classes before the event, so McKenzie decided to do one of the classes. To her surprise, she loved it. Conner was not planning on dancing, so he didn't take the classes. He ended up dancing, though, and even asked McKenzie to dance. I love the pictures of them dancing together. They both planned activities afterwards, so Peter and I did lots and lots of driving - Peter was kind enough to do the midnight drive! I know we won't be driving them around for much longer, so we're trying to appreciate it. Conner went golfing yesterday with a friend, and then his friend drove him home (only a couple miles) - that is the first time he has been in a car without a parent....!

1 comment:

Kate Harpster said...

I just can't even fathom Jack and Elie being at this point in life...that being said, I can't believe Connor and Kenz are here!! They look so great and like they had a ball. I can't wait for them to drive...then they can come b sit!!