Sunday, July 3, 2011

Time with the Hearings




Kelsey invited Sara over for a sleepover, so we thought it would be fun for the whole family to stay for dinner when they dropped her off. Earlier in the day, Emma and I made a cheesecake that we needed to share. We had also gone strawberry picking so we wanted to have strawberry lemonade which I hadn't made yet this summer! Peter grilled up some food, so we had a great dinner. After dinner Mary, Sam, Peter, and I played Farkle while the kids played ladder golf and soccer in the backyard. I was quickly beating everyone in Farkle, so we decided to play to a higher score. Then Sam came from behind and almost won. Peter then almost won on his last turn, but Mary came from behind on her last roll and beat us all - I can never beat her in games!! I guess we should have only played to 5,000 :)

No comments: