Friday, July 29, 2011

Berry Picking Date with Peter :)




Peter and I had such a great time spending the day together last week. We drove out to Sauvie's Island to pick berries. After picking berries we decided to go out for lunch. Since the restaurant wasn't open yet, and I was craving a "Drunken Ham" sandwich at this restaurant, we decided to kill some time and go to Starbucks and make out a grocery list - pretty exciting! The restaurant finally opened, and I was sad to find out that they took my favorite sandwich off the menu. I ordered some pretty bad macaroni and cheese, but Peter really enjoyed his hamburger with lots of guacamole :) It was so nice just getting away for the day and hanging out together. With all of our berries we picked, I made some marionberry jam and a marionberry crisp. After we ate the crisp we decided that we just had to share it with my parents, so we drove over to their house with some warm crisp and vanilla yogurt. It was a very fun day!

No comments: