Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I do when I don't work...













I have really enjoyed days off last week and this week! It is so nice to be able to have a bit more free time for the things I really enjoy doing. Conner and I went to the golfing range, to the bookstore, and he bought me a drink at Starbucks :). It was great having just time with him since the girls are still in school. He and I talked about doing some baking this summer, so we decided to do chocolate dipped shortbread today. We ran out of chocolate and decided the last few were in the shape of someone with short hair, so we turned them into people :) I also drove all the way out to Sherwood with a friend to go strawberry picking because it was the first field that I had heard of that actually has ripe strawberries! They are delicious and were worth the drive. I've also been doing tons of knitting and have been determined to learn a more complicated hat. I'm on my fourth one right now. I love summer!!

No comments: