Saturday, September 11, 2010

All Home at the Same Time






Today's lunch was the first time this week that we were all home at the same time! Given our different schedules, all 5 of us did not eat together at the same time this week. We have been doing meals in shifts since Conner doesn't get home until 6:30 and Kelsey or McKenzie is at practice every night when he gets home. So today when we were all home at the same time, I just had to have Conner's friend take a picture :) Both Kelsey and McKenzie had their first soccer games today. Kelsey scored the first goal of the season for their team, and they won 4-0. McKenzie's team tied a team that had been undefeated for 2 years. They were very excited to tie as McKenzie was sure that they were going to lose :) After lunch McKenzie and I got our hair cut, and the stylist straightened my hair for me. I hardly recognize myself!

No comments: