Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New Recipes :)






Yesterday Conner (notice the much shorter hair than the previous post!) and I made the richest pie I have ever tasted in my life! We spent a few hours making Mother's Black Bottom Peanut Butter Pie from my favorite cookbook. I'm sure it has enough calories in one piece to last for at least two days! It has a peanut butter shortbread cookie crust, with a layer of chocolate fudge, and then a peanut butter, cream cheese, and whipped cream filling. Chocolate fudge is drizzled over the top (in our case it turned out to be more like polka dots :) I've also been on a Triple Chocolate Chubbies kick, my new favorite cookie recipe. We took them to Silver Falls with us this weekend, and they were gone within minutes. Kelsey helped me with the most recent batch. I always love baking with the kids.

No comments: