Thursday, August 7, 2008

We're Off!!






Wedensday morning we headed up to Seattle to embark on our 12 day baseball parks trip. Our first game was the Mariners/Twins game which we attended with Mike and Fawn, Tricia's cousins. We had great seats (31 rows right behind the Twins dugout). We were in the shade the entire game which was an added bonus :) The Mariners lost, but as Peter put it we're still "one for one" for fun! To get to and from the game, we took a water taxi across Puget Sound. It was beautiful! After the game, we enjoyed a delicious bbq with Mike and Fawn and Matt. Willie (their dog) put on a frisbee show for us, and a bumble bee decided to visit my plate many times and fly away with small pieces of salmon and chicken that I didn't manage to eat. Then we headed out to the Seattle airport for our 12:25 departure!

2 comments:

Amy Guse said...

Hi Mom and Dad
That sounds like a lot of fun there and getting to the game! I hope you enjoy all of the other games!

Love,
Kenzers

Kenzie said...

Hi Mom and Dad,
I miss you so much I just wanted to post something for you though! I love you so much and can't wait to see you on Sunday!

Love,
Kenzie