Friday, April 9, 2010

If You Really Like Chocolate...



If you really like chocolate, you have to make these cookies. Today Kelsey was home sick, so I had some extra free time to bake cookies. I cut out this recipe from Food Day a long time ago and I was really craving chocoate, so I decided to make them. Here's the recipe if you want to give them a try...

1 cup white chocolate chips (real white chocolate, not fake)
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup butter (I used 1/2 butter and 1/2 shortening)
2 eggs (at room tempterature)
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 cups flour
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt

Cream together sugars and butter. Mix in eggs and vanilla. In separate bowl combine flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda. Mix into batter. Stir in chocolate chips. Bake at 350 degrees for around 8-10 minutes.

Let them cool for a few minutes, get a big glass of milk, and eat three like I did :)

No comments: