Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Mom

"When I count my blessings, I count you twice" -Irish Proverb

Mom, you are truly an incredible blessing in my life. You are the most thoughtful, kind, helpful, and generous person I have ever known. Your deep love overflows in the way you interact with people every day. Each person you talk to feels more loved after spending time with you. I can't begin to explain the amazing amount of love I feel every moment I get to be with you. You always have a kind word, a listening ear, a positive outlook, and a way of encouraging me as I make my way through this life. I thank you for the many years that you put up with my strong personality while at the same time helping me develop my strengths. I owe so much of who I am to your loving ways. I am so grateful for your health this past year. Who would have thought one year ago that you would be able to go on a 10-mile walk now? I am so proud to have you as my mom, and I thank God for giving me you.

No comments: