Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Gramp


It's hard for me to believe that it was two years ago today that my Gramp passed away. I still miss him so much and think about him often. I miss talking with him, getting cards from him that were always so thoughtfully written, getting his e-mails, stopping by his house just to visit, giving him Costco-size Grape Nuts for Christmas, having Peter and him talk about Wisconsin and the Packers, and giving him oatmeal raisin cookies. Thinking about him today especially reminds me of how quickly time goes and how wonderful the little things are. I miss you, Gramp, but you are still so much a part of my thoughts. Kelsey prays often for you and that you are having fun in heaven :).

1 comment:

Kate Harpster said...

What a wonderful man he was.....I miss him so much :(